Additional Fees

Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station.Number one she is NOT disabled.

Number two her partner that she picks up is NOT disabled, Number three she is a P Plater. Number four she does NOT have an acrod sticker. She's an older woman driving a white 4 wheel drive and has a big sticker with company logo on it. I have reported her to the city of Stirling council with her photograph and the car they will be keeping watch they also mentioned they will enforce a fine if she continues to park there.

There is more than enough parking available for her to park on but she continues to park in the disabled parking. Today she has approached me in the car park as she found out who I was and told me off for complaining about her parking in the disabled parking and says she only parks there for a few seconds! I have been there on various occasions when it has not been a few seconds.

Not only did she tell me off but she had her partner there beside her which is intimidating and pretty unprofessional, I work in customer service and we were told no matter how much info we had on someone who complains you never approach them.I again sent in an other complaint about them but I will make sure I take this higher as it is not alright!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Quigley Concepts Event Management?

Comments

She is not allowed to park there even for a few seconds!Do you have a mobile phone?

I would start recording her and I would definitely have recorded her when she and her partner approached you and intimidated you. I see you are in Australia. Can't you call the police on her when she parks there? I know in the U.S.

that is what you can do and she would be fined and warned. Who owns the parking lot? The owners can have her towed the next time she does it.

I'd keep on reporting her until someone finally does something, although I wonder if she might retaliate by doing something against you?She sounds like she might have some "issues" upstairs, if you know what I mean.